was posted at 11:39 AM with 0 comments
its such a cool day 2day.
i was almost late for school.
then i saw dian n all at the canteen.
they were acting kinda weird 2day. well, dunno larh..
so i was walking with dian & yu xin under the hot sun. yeah, we're crazy. Lol
just then, vic came n gave me ma gift. thanks man vic. <3
i love the present he gave. haha..
so after that diana gave me 1 too. it was a notebook. nice one! thanks seow! <333
then i went back to class..when it was recess, dian, winnis gave me their present. awww, actually they said they were acting to be mad at me. i dun felt any of it. weird weihh, LOL!
dian gave me a necklace n winnis gave me a very unique cup from hong kong. thanks man guys! <333
so after that, i came back home. family wished me. <3
then parents bought mcd & i cut the cake n all. i'll post the pictures up soon. i'll edit this post. so rmb to check this post out for the pictures of me & da cake. (:
then went online n check out ma facebook profile..
saw those wishes..n replied all of them with love. haha! thanks again guys, for everything!