was posted at 11:19 AM with 0 comments
start off ma day with bm tuition. it was fun. (:
then came back home. watched magic show on tv, darn, their freaking good.
after that, get ready to go for farewell lunch with cous at dynasty.
well, i was supposed to join nick n all at ou after this but the night before i was screwed badly by my dad. actually, nt that bad lah, but i was in a really bad mood at that moment. so i decided to not go. sorry guys!
instead of ou, me & me family went mid valley.
shopped till we drop. bought a hawter shirt at pink pussycat.
then went gardens coz parents wanna get something from there.
so was bored, went upstairs with sisters. went to rock corner, n cant take my eyes/hands off from the AAR album.
was so obsessed with them. <3
so went out n was talking bout it with me sister. then she agreed to buy me that album as ma bday present. woot woot! i love you jie!! mwah!
so here it is..

so its 'when the world comes down'..its not new, but im still very in love with it. tyson's sexay! aar's sexay too! x)
then went jusco for the watch thingy for me cous.
randomly walked into the shoes section, surprisingly! i found my dream shoes!! da wedges!
i saw this when i was shopping with becky & all at sungei wang but didnt get to buy it..
becky bought another version. instead, i bought this..

i ended my day with a satisfied smile. (: