was posted at 8:54 AM with 0 comments
alright, i made it to the 101th post now. xD
so it's 1am now. n my mum is so gonna come out to the studying area n call me to go sleep.
n yeah, she just did. -.-
im just gonna make a short one.
today's schooling was cool.
it was filled with laughter especially during the last two periods. :D
yeah, together with seow n yu xin. i totally gone insane when i saw her.
dunno what on earth made me like that. LOL
but then, i was being so timid today, thanks to the freaking cockroach which already scared me twice during recess.
i was walking to the washing basin n then dian shouted n me n pointed at the cockroach which i was about to step on it. that was close. after that we were chit-chatting at the canteen. n then suddenly i saw a thing crawled over my shoes. DAMN, its the freaking cockroach, AGAIN! :@
n all of us jumped off the table. LOL! that was the funniest part, especially winnis's jump. hillarious!
n then back to our class. classes. sigh..what else?
then walked back. chit-chatted with a bunch of peeps. then that's one day.