was posted at 7:09 AM with 0 comments
me parents were nt working today..wheeee!
went shopping at sunway pyramid..
1st time im soooo bored when im shopping..
well, used to buy lots of stuff at asian avenue..
but i didnt get myself anythin from there..
but went to kitschen n got myself a skirt (:
so after that had dinner at centrepoint n i accidentally ordered the wrong thing..
its a coffee but, its nice..especially, the glass..gosh..
n then, came back, bday cake for me cousin, jen..
its his birthday today..well, happy birthday!
n there's a self-made rose beside the cake, which is made by my sister..
she said she didnt get him anythin so she gave him that..LOL

after that, my younger sister call me to teach her how to clip her fringe up..
so i tutored her..Lol
n then finally, she got it! n she knows how to clip already..yay me!
so these r some pictures..Lol



LOL!