was posted at 9:04 AM with 0 comments
so, its towards the end of the year..
and i only started working for my mum..Lol
well, i've been working on & off for her actually..
coz im kinda busy lately..cant help her every single day..so yeah.
n yeah, i work for me mummy today..(with no salary!) :'(
i didnt have to wake up that early coz im only goin at around 12.30pm with me daddy..
so we board the ktm at around 12.40pm, until the "putra" station..
as me n my dad came out from the station, my mum just arrived to pick us up (:
so we had lunch at some restaurant..
my grandma cooked porridge, thought of sneaking it off, but still, my mum brought me to eat porridge for lunch..i was like, RIGHT.......
went back to the office at around 3.45pm n started checking some cases n stuff in the computer..
while my parents n me mum's agents having their meeting..
so we left early 2day because we're goin to glen eagle hospital to visit my uncle...
we arrived 1st, n then all my relatives came too...
we joke around n laugh..then, the star, elaine kang, who act in the ZELL-V advertisement came to visit my uncle..
my uncle's her driver..he helped her alot, n so yeah..
at around 10 the worker chased us out of the room coz there were too many people in my uncle's room..Lol
so went to the car park n my cousin bro just reached there to make a visit..
he's now working with ROMP, n he lost weight man..nice!
came back n crap! i missed the doing "tang yuan" session..!! :(
2mrw's "tang yuan" festival..n yay! i luv eating it! xD
its already 1.16 in the morning, n i have dental appointment 2mrw morning, so i just made it short..n bye!