was posted at 5:51 AM with 0 comments
JIA ANNEEEEEEE!!! <3
2day i woke up n when i was listening to some music in my phone, a msg from an unknown number.
wow, surprisingly, it was jia anne!
she said she's in sg. buloh & wanted to visit my hse..
i was like, HOYEAH!!
i didnt see her for like...2 years?
miss her like hell man!!
she's my best childhood friend..i knw her when i was 4 i guess..
until now. long eyh? teehee..
so she arrived at around 1.30pm n i brought her up to my room..
she was like, D:
because its been a long time she didnt come to my hse n now big difference..so, yeah.
well, she stopped piano n she's taking classes for guitar..
n she kinda show me some song like the show, love story & you belong with me..
she's good! xD
n around 2.30pm her mum was already in front of my hse. :(
god, 2 years didnt met n only 1 hour of hang out? sigh..
i wonder how many years until i meet her again..sob sob sob!!
well, of course, took a picture for remembrance. sweet sweet memories!! <3 ya babe!

still, the pretty jia anne i knw last time. (: