was posted at 9:52 PM with 0 comments






finally, im touching my computer n keyboard..Lol
well, my cousins from singapore came to m'sia so we're busy hanging out n stuff..so, that's why ive nt been updating my blog..heh. xD
they came here last sunday n stayed n rachel's hse until wednesday n came to our place..so, there you go..

TUESDAY
mum fetch me sisters, kye mun n me to 1u. we met up with rebecca n our aunties. me, my younger sis n mun went seperate ways coz me n mun wanted to get jen's belated present n yeap's too. so yeah. after that, met up with erwin, rebecca & me sis. then my parents brought us to kota damansara for dinner, then fetch them back to rachel's hse.
WEDNESDAY
me cousins came to my place n had dinner..it was already night, so we did nth much..Lol
THURSDAY
we woke up at 7.30 to 8am to bathe n all. well, i know its kinda early..coz we planned to go sungei wang..woot! my mum's fetching us on her way to her office..so gotta wake up early to catch this ride. Lol. jen n me younger sis went jogging early in the morning. they bought us breakfast. after that, jen, erwin, rebecca, me sister n me went there. it's still around 10am, sungei wang was like so empty, for the 1st time. Lol. it's fun to shop in sungei wang when its NOT CROWDED. n every shop has a banner which says, "ALL ITEM RM 25/20/10". it was attractive. xD! we almost shopped every shop there, unfortunately, i didnt get anythin. coz its nt really my style. so after that, we had lunch at lot 10. the food court there was high-class ones. so i ordered thai fried rice. nt that nice, but, it was okaaaaay larh. haha. then jen lead us to time square. well, shopped again n finally found a dress. didnt try it coz its no trying. -.- so just bought it lah. Lol. i saw a purple glittery purse n its only 10 bucks. i should have bought it but i didnt. darn! i regretted. was tired of shopping the whole day. so catch the movie AVATAR. interesting, 3 hours movie, worth it. n then, we were finding the way to pavillion from sungei wang. n we saw mcd, jen giv us a treat. xD then, continue our way to pavillion. we asked few guards, but still, cant find. crossed n crossed lots of road n thank god, there's a woman walking there too. so she brought us there. thanks woman! oops, i mean, auntie? well, pavillion, nt much to shop lah. all branded stuff, cant afford. so me mummy picked us up. at the main entrance, there's snow! i meant, fake snow. "what a joke!" said an american dude. LOL! n there's the picture of me, me sister & rebecca up there in the "snow". Lol. then, met me daddy at black canyon n had dinner. ordered fish steak, n was full, like HELL! so after that, went back home. n the must-not-miss-mahjong-session.
FRIDAY
me sister n cousins planned to go sunway lagoon but it's a public holiday n it will be damn crowded over there. you wont wanna swim with tons of people in a pool, will you? so didnt get to go. n they planned to wake up at 5pm yesterday. they didnt. i think around 3pm. nt bad also lah. Lol. i woke up at 1pm. i was tired also, okay? so hang out at mun's hse until around 5.30pm. cycling. that's my daily routine in this holiday. :D so we watched tv n then went yam cha, at bangi kopitiam. peanut butter + ice-cream bread! (inner jokes, nyiahahaha.) then played police n murderer game with the cards. which we have to wink wink, stick our tongue out, catch murderers or die. LOL. then mum picked us up, she called us to play at home coz its midnight n its dangerous out there. went home n played for a while then slept.
SATURDAY
god, we've been sleeping late n waking up early. woke up at 9 to get ready for lunch with uncles n aunties. went to restaurant sai kong for lunch n it was yummy. then visited second auntie's house at desa parkcity. what can we do? cards again there. Lol. planned to go ou but all of us r tired n bored of it, so went home. THEN, it's facial time for me. aunty dorothy done it for me. trimming my eyebrow is kinda pain, especially the threading. my tears almost fall man. n then she pressed out all my blackheads. now, you wont wanna see my face with all the cleaned pores. its all red! then mahjong, we will never get bored of this. (even though we're nt gambling.xD) since it's the last night, we planned to play whole night but didnt get to do that coz we were sleepy. haha. so, yeah..
SUNDAY
woke up early again coz they're leaving. we had dim sum for branch. n then uncle kelly came to my hse to pick them up. n said, byebye to them. :( had a great time with them, laughed alot n had fun.
n sooo, that's my week (:

n these r what im up to:
  • wanted to get a wedges(shoes) oh-so-badly
  • want to get out of this house n go shop for new year clothes! :D
  • cant wait for christmas eve coz im goin to hang out with my long-time-no-see friends & sleepover! (:
  • not looking forward for my mummy's friend's christmas party on 25 dec
  • hui li's christmas party on 26 of december
  • painting my nails black

sooo, ive got you people a long post after im missing-in-action, hope you guys update ur blog often too. FAIR & SQUARE. Lol. toodles :D