was posted at 9:18 AM with 0 comments


look how foggy is it from my room's balcony view..
me mummy used her voucher n brought me n my family up to genting..
stayed at awana hotel..
well, this hotel used to be quite hot because of its location..
but surprisingly, this time we went, its like so damn foggy all the time..
so yesterday, dad gotta work even though he took lift, sigh..we ended up goin up to genting at around 2 something..n arrived at around 3..
i missed the swimming pool!
so 1st thing i changed my swimsuit n jumped into the pool..(well, actually nt jump, slowly went into it coz the water was like so damn cold even though its kinda heated X.X)
actually we wanted to go to the jacuzzi but there were like loads of people over there so we waited for a while for them to go n we went there..
we expected hotter water but still, its nt really THAT hot..
i nearly froze man seriously..
n it was me mummy's bday!
mummy, please take note that i love you!! mwah! xD
so me mummy's friends drove all the way up from KL to celebrate me mummy's bday at genting..what a friend man! Lol
snap, we forgotten to buy cake n yay, luckily me mummy's friend bought so we sang bday song at the lobby lounge yesterday night n me n me sisters went upstairs coz we're really tired n didnt want to stay there..
so we went back to our rooms, n then drama! xD
watched until like, 1 or 2 am i think, then slept..
luckily its just 2 days 1 night man, the bed is killing me!
i cant sleep n kept on waking up..
so had breakfast n lunch n went straight to drum class..
well, learnt lots of open hi-hat n is trying to control my leg to let it not open so big n make some noisy sound..wish me luck! D: