was posted at 5:15 AM with 0 comments
gosh, ive been planning to wake up at 8.30am this holiday but surely xjadi..
but wow, 2day i woke up at 8am, slept back n woke up at 8.45am, Lol..
because there's piano class...HAHA
9.30 went piano class n nothin much..
n then came back, watched the hk drama..well, its addictive!
after all, its an awesome drama (:
n ive got drum class at 4 pm..me grandpa fetched me n my sister there n fetched my singapore aunty over..n then picked us up. Lol
2day's drum class was special..usually its at the classroom but today was at the jamming room..
probably another teacher's teaching at that class?
well, it was nt really hot over there but i was sweating, like HELL!
playing drums always make me sweat alot..so yeah..
n then my teacher just taught me how to tune my drums n yeah, ive got it..
hopefully i'll get a perfect sound for me drums!
n then came back i was supposed to go swimming with me sistas n cousin but my grandpa had been driving in & out all day so me n my cousin just cycled around my house..
well, it was kinda quiet today..dunno why :\
we've been cycling up n down the hill n it was tiring..
my arse hurts man..Lol
so that's all..ciao!