was posted at 12:34 AM with 0 comments



























i went back to my primary school for the graduation day...
pei yii, guang huan, xiu yu, shiow li, wai leong, yam, winson n I was there!xD
when i saw wai leong, i could nt recognize him man seriously..
he's so thin now..he went on a diet i guess..gratz dude!
so camwhored with few of my close friends coz i dunno when's the next time i see them again..=(
n yeah, my purpose to go back is also to see my sister's dancing..
before that, i went into the class n see my sister n her dancing mates making up..
she's dancing 2 dances..
n she's the leader of 2 dances..im kinda impressed actually after looking at the dances..Lol
then, im walking around the sch compound with my old friends n took some pictures of the cleanest toilet ever, which is the place me n my friends always hang out. Lol
n some new buildings over there..=D
i also went to my standard 6 class..sigh..i missed the days over there..
n i didnt see my form teacher when i was in standard 6..she transferred school..SOB!
i missed her the most man! :(
i went up to the highest floor n my head nearly touched the ceiling! xD
i meant the one leading to the stairs..wehehe!
took the picture for remembrance...
i chit-chatted with all my long-time-no-see buddies n then went to the canteen for a heartattack game..
god, im keep losing..O:
then it was the graduation ceremony..spot someone crying..
wanted to cry too..LOL! joking..xD
n then i went to the staff room to go peek at my sister's UPSR result..
she got 6A's..n i heard its kinda difficult this year..cant blame her..i didnt anyway. btw, gratz sis! xD
she's happy when she heard her result..
n then i rushed back for school..
camwhored too, since its the last day of school..
when im bored, i told teacher i was gonna help another teacher, n i sneaked into C class..
played poker cards..xD
n then its class party..had pizza :D
kesh walked me home tht day...hehehe..xD