was posted at 8:16 AM with 0 comments


well woke up arnd 10am n as usual, went for my breakfast outside.
then i remembered i got drum class at curve..
so had a break, practised drums, bathed n to curve..(:
this is my last class at yamaha..
actually this is a replacement class..
the teacher went overseas so he postponed it..
n i already started my new drum class in concerto music...
its pretty cool..
the teacher printed "its my life" by bon jovi's score for me to play..
n then ive been busy..
missing 2 classes coz of the trip to port dickson n my bali trip this friday..wheee!
okay, back to sunday. lol
i ran up to the highest floor when i reached curve..
well i always do tht coz im always late coz of some sort of reasons larh..
then i played the same song, AGAIN. which makes me got frustrated.
played over n over again for like, 4 times then say bye bye to teacher robert.
haha, actually, i lied to him that im goin to NZ so i will have to stop my drum class in yamaha..
okay this is so fake..xD
then went home n picked me grandparents up n had dinner at a nyonya restaurant in kota damansara..
i love the antique design n the food too, of course.
they also played the drama "little nyonya" for us to watch..
god, i cant stop turning my head to the tv to watch man..
its srsly nice! then i gtg..sigh..
n so that's my sunday! :D