was posted at 7:45 AM with 0 comments
t
today was so random..
my dad suddenly came up to my room n woke me up..
he said he's taking us to dynasty hotel's tang palace to eat dim sum for breakfast..i meant, branch..
as you know, im a person who sleep late n wake up late. heh.
so, i wore my new superman black singlet n my tight jeans, wore converse n off to dynasty hotel.
well, on the way, my parents were keep lecturing us..
they were really pissed off ytd nite..sigh..
after having the yummy dim sums, we were sitting in the car planning whr to go next..
i dun wanna go back home so early so i suggested to go 1u.
while my parents went for massage..
i dun felt like goin shopping today..so i watched a movie with my sisters..
we watched the movie "the box"..by cameron diaz & james marsden..

james marsden is HOT! ive watched 2 movies by him, 1 is this movie n another 1 was 27 dresses..im obsessed with him..Lol
actually we wanted to watch new moon, but we all planned to watch with our friends..so we watched this..it was a correct choice..xD
this movie is quite complicated..as in the storyline..but it was a sad ending..
im sure there's still a deeper meaning in it, which i dun really get it..Lol
go watch if u've nt watch..its nice! (:
then after that me parents came to pick us up n we went home to wash up..
around 7pm, i went to sri damansara club for concerto music, my music school's concert..
there were few bands performing..they were good, especially my sister's friend's band..
the picture with some blue lightings is the main band, which is my sister's friend's band lah.
the drummer was just 12, n he's so good!! im so impressed when i saw his playing n, I SUCK!
im so desperate to see my drum teacher's playing..
but sigh, he didnt perform anything today..but i did saw some videos when he's playing, he rock socks man! Lol
n why i said my day was random? its because everything i did today is so random, which i dun do on sundays. Lol
2mrw, im hanging out with my cousin n her friends to 1u, again. Lol
well, what to do? it's our all-time-favourites..xD
will tell u more bout the hang out 2mrw! till then! :D