was posted at 9:22 AM with 0 comments
well yesterday i didnt go school coz the night before i was sleeping with my sister n she forced me nt go school n said stuff like, haiyo, u noe i love you ryte? n if i go by myself its gonna be extreme bored..pwease?
then, i was thinking n i just said okay larh..i dun go..
then the next morning told dian bout it n went to me mummy's office to help her..
i brought damn lots of books to revise n yet, i didnt revise much also. hee =D
then went back home around 8 pm n wait for me daddy to come home n we had our dinner =)
then next morning woke up at around 9.20am coz there's piano class.
do my last practise..xD
then me grandpa went out for medical check up. so gotta walk there.
n as i stepped out my hse, my aunt just wanted to go out to do sum stuff so she gave me a ride :D
then as i stepped out of the car..i saw nick..
he just stepped into his car. Lol.
his class were right before me. xD
then went back at around 12.30pm. planned to study.
had my lunch first, n i cant stop watching the movies n dramas. damn nice i tell you! xD
i shouldn't have on the tv..wrong move! ish!
partly, i was really headache that time so got no mood to study also. =(
then go washed up, refreshing. done some maths coz im kinda rusty to the old topics.
practise makes perfect! xD
n then changed my clothes n went ace ed-venture.
vic had a haircut. new hairstyle. cute. x)
n then miss ong suddenly call us to draw lots n we have to sit according to the numbers coz the reason why she wants to do this is she wants us to get along with everybody.
so she said next week onwards, we'll have to switch ourselves if not she's gonna switch for us. damn larh!
n then played a game which a person do the action n we had to guess what cartoon is that.
well, this was sick. coz some of them done some actions n some sick ppl think the wrong side. Lol
then my sister followed her friend back, n b4 she came back she had mcd.
n she bought me n my younger sista mcd too. <3 hahaha!
2mrw gotta wake up at around 9/10 am coz goin to my dad's friend's hse for visit. deepavali.
to all my indian friends: HAPPY DEEPAVALI! XD