was posted at 1:36 AM with 0 comments

*yawns*

wehehe! my hand on my sister's face.





swoosh! no special effect n its nt edited. somehow shook my phone i guess. xD



my neck!! x.x


well, i post this 2day(monday)..
kinda forgotten sum parts. just gonna shorten it n post sum pics. :D
.:SATURDAY:.
woke up n study science.
watch drama on tv.
then bathed n prepare to go for a dinner.
since its still early, went to A&W with my cousins n chit-chatted.
around 7.30, uncle picked us up to the dinner.
sweat like shit coz its so hot there. xD
then, went to my cousin's hse until around 12 then went home. slept.
.:SUNDAY:.
woke up at 10am then went to 'mixing spoon' for my breakfast.
its been a long time since i ate fish n chips. so i ordered that.
then helped my mum to finish her sandwich since im still a lil hungry. xD
then came home, bathed n went curve for drum class.
i told my teacher this will be last month here for drum class. he looks a lil dissapointed, i guess?
then went euphony to shop for sum stuff.
got my book standn drum key over there.
i wanted to change my pedal coz its kinda cacat. lol
but the pedal seems to be too expensive.
its even more expensive than my drums. lol
then went home n went out again for dinner.
ate spicy stuff. yummy! XD
.:MONDAY:.
woke up really late, at 3pm. LOL
then ate my lunch n studying now.
n im yawning..well, studying will nvr make me energetic. sigh..