was posted at 7:45 AM with 0 comments
back to school..sigh...=(
woke up at 10am coz i stayed up really late last night. 3 am. i guess?
was chit-chatting with my sister n fell asleep at her room.
n i think i woke up at around 6 am. my sister was getting ready to school that time.
she switched on the lights so it woke me up.
i dun care anyway. i can still sleep with the lights on. =)
i set my alarm every day 8.30am. but all these while i dun think i really woke up at 8.30am unless there's piano class. XD
2day woke up at around 9.50am..?
1st thing, i go drink my alphalipid milk 1st. coz it must be taken with empty stomach.
oh wait! i forgotten..i brush my teeth first! LOL
then had bread for breakfast n then went study. science. xD
i studied until i looked at the clock n its already 12.30pm.
n i gotta to go sch like..1pm? GOD.
was rushing like shit. bathed, put on my baju kurung n socks, clipped my hair.
then had porridge for lunch. i dun really like it. but im hungry. what to do? lol
went school. when i reached school, the student r already lining up.
n its a wed, shit. i forgotten to wear my scouts uniform, AGAIN. god, im forgetful.
then 1st 3 periods i think the teachers were having their meeting n stuff.
so we had free time. whee! well, nt really free, actually. just doing revision. ):
then it was art. i brought my crayons for the drawing ive nt done.
n guess what, the teacher said we'll stop doing that drawing n move on to the next one.
i was like, damn! n my drawing, sucks.
then i had my duty at the canteen..then it was moral. nth, just bored.
then the next period, dian suddenly reminded me bout the time table for the exam.
we must take that from ustat amin. no choice. gtg take if nt i dunno what to study. lol
then me n yu xin went downstairs for it. n what a coincidence, thr's a teacher celebrating her bday n she's retiring. well, gotta wait then.
n thank god, ustat amin walked outside the principal room n asked us bout it.
then he took the pmr examination 1 for us. that time i still didnt notice he gave us the wrong 1.
so he said, thr's 1 condition, help me finish up this cake coz i dun like it.
then me n yu xin was like, lol? but we finished up also larh. its like, wow? lol
damn pressured eating in front of him.
then he said he got no extra for the timetable. so he ask us to borrow from our friend n he'll go photostat. n no1 brought.
so i asked from puan salma. then cik jessica was there too. she said 2c is also short of the timetable. so we told ustat about it too.
then finally, ustat finish photostating n he called me to go collect the timetables from him.
its a busy day for me 2day. then when it was around 6++, suddenly rain.
the weather now is really weird. gotta walk home in the rain. was really in a rush after school today.
then i came home, bathed n had dinner.
n i went for a half-an-hour nap. was really tired.
then took all my books n started revision. n my cpu is back so i tried on the speakers.
its still nt working. wtf weyh. n im here blogging. XD
felt a lil guilty for blogging before i finish studying.
so im off to study now! buh bye!