was posted at 7:23 AM with 0 comments
so woke up at 10am..damn tired man.
washed up n get ready for my deepavali visit.
arrived there, greeted the uncles & aunties. lol
then, FOOD! whee~! curry, curry, curry. xD
then i went into da hse coz its really hot to eat outside. so, yeah.
finished eating, sitting down at the couch, got nth to do.
then, i happened to know this adorable, 3 years old girl.
she's freaking cute! she go for tuition before she went to school. smart weyh.
n then, she showed some gymnastic pose for me to see..she told me that she wanna be a performer next time when she grow up. ambitious. *thumbs up*
had a really great time talking to her n she left early. i missed her already. =(
well, maybe i gotta wait for another year's deepavali only i can see her. sobs.
after that i sat down at the dining table with me mummy n her friends.
then started eating the snacks on the table. yummy! i like the muruku. lol
n spot the last picture down there. combination of malay, indian, chinese. 1 malaysia! XD
then at night there's a full moon celebration.
me n my family were like, sitting at the VIP table. lol
its just right in front the stage. then i nearly gone deaf because of the singing n the speaker is just right beside me. that's why.
n yeah, all the old songs. bored like shit.
so took pictures with me cousin sister, who's migrating to NZ soon. sob. gonna miss her!
n the 1st picture is the picture of the day! xD
AND, i just got prank called. n i disturbed them back. :P
well, that's all for now. toodles!