was posted at 1:12 AM with 0 comments
my alarm woke me up at 8.30am.
n then i go wash up n all. then, SWIMMING! whee~!
went at 9am n met nick n vic there.
they were swimming at the other pool..
when i was reaching 150m, they jumped into the olympic pool.
so i suggested to compete since they said people who wear goggles r losers.
well, they dun have to wear goggles. so pro huh? lol
n when i said 1,2,3, start! i ended up swimming myself, they were like cheating. damn!
this was the 1st time they seeing me without glasses. i hope i looked okay. xD
they left around 9.45am. i was like, so fast? then they were like, no ur late.
im sowie larh. coz my sister said she dun wanna go so early..so, yeah.
so halfway swimming, i came up for a break. then vic called me, i looked back, n he took my picture. without glasses. i wonder how ugly will that be. sigh..
for more information, go view vic's blog. lol
then, i continued swimming, until i reached 500metres n came up. rest.
after that, my sister's friends, su mei, debbie n her bro came. chit-chatted.
as me n my sister was walking to the toilet to bathe, her friend, sean, came.
we chit-chatted with him after bathing n then we went to the terrace there for our lunch. =D
sean was freaking funny weih! he made all of us sweat even though we're nt hot. LOL
u get me ryte? xD
today's service was slow n bad. lol
then after that went home, had my lunch, AGAIN. but this time nt that much.
god, ive been eating so much. gotta go work out.
then watched tv, homework, study.
im being a nerd. but what to do? finals is coming. sigh...