was posted at 9:26 AM with 0 comments
haih..nt really great 2day.
celcom system kinda break down..or i think is sum maintenance goin on..
cant really call out.
anyway, me mummy n daddy started working already =(
no more shopping, lols
so 2day i woke up at around 1pm. LOL
coz i was really tired after the hang out. u cant blame me, ryte? =D
so i went downstairs n straight away had my lunch.
n damn! i forgotten 2 drink the alpha lipid milk thingy, again. im just so forgetful.
then i watch the mtv programme, MADE.
after watching, i was planning 2 use the computer n when i came upstairs, my sister was using already. damn it!
then i went downstairs n continue watching tv..
then it was 5..victor kinda ajaked me 2 go swimming.
so i asked my sister 2 go club with me as well.
then she said her new swimming suit is nt washed.
so the plan call off.
then i was sitting at the couch doing nth.
an hour later, i go ask my sister again, whether she wants 2 go swim or not.
n this time she said yes. she said she's just gonna wear the new swimming suit.
she should have do that earlier. =.="
so me grandpa fetched us there.
suprisingly, there's lots of ppl swimming 2day.
i took off my specs n started swimming.
cant really see clearly, im used to it anyway. n if im nt mistaken, vic's nt there.
n i swam 500 metres.
so i bathed at around 7 n went home.
then, my sister was using the computer, again. argh.
but anyway, there's my favourite tv programme so i watched it until 10.30pm.
then, i begged my sister 2 let me use the computer.
when i was using, my sisters were like, looking at every word i type.
like hello? i need privacy okay? ish!
so after that they went off, n finally i had my own time.
chatted with vic n it was kinda fun. lol
viewed his blog, n i think he likes to camwhore ever since he had a blog. am i right? hahahah!
btw, dun kill me.
chatted with nick too. n he said he gtg coz there's piano class 2mrw.
when i saw that, i was like, shit! forgotten there's piano class 2mrw morning.
really gotta thank nick..if he just said gtg, bye, i think i will just oversleep n totally forgotten bout the class. LOL