was posted at 5:55 AM with 2 comments
when i was in my sweet sweeeet dream, suddenly the song "five minutes to midnight" by boys like girls rang.
it was my alarm...grrr!
i slept around 2.30am last night coz i was so into my storybook. so interesting. lol
i changed ma alarm to 9.00am.
at least i can sleep half an hour more.
then when i woke up by the second alarm, it was already 9.30am. i overslept. hee! :D
so i woke up n i went to the bathroom n wash up..
then i hit ma drums for a while n i went downstairs for my breakfast. =)
so i switched on the tv n started watching.
i watched until it was around 12. (i noe i've watched for a long time but the programmes r really great! xD)
then i switched off the tv n went changed my uniform n since puasa ended, i have plenty of time coz school starts at 1.10 pm. whee!
so i grabbed my storybook, 'wish you were here' n continue reading from where i stopped last night.
so i was reading, while talking to ma grandma.
then suddenly the thunder stormed. i was like, noo..
1st day of school gotta walk in the rain..
after that, like i said, it started raining like cats & dogs..!!
so i called me grandpa to fetch me 2 school..
coz i dun wanna get wet.
so im lazy 2 take out my umbrella when i reached school coz later i gotta stuff it in my bag again when it's wet.
so i just walked under the rain..at last, im wet also. what's the point of coming 2 sch by car? just to be nt THAT wet? lol
when i put down all my stuff at the canteen chair i saw dian, zhi xin n seow ting.
their hairstyle was like, kinda different. they kinda changed their hairstyle.
looks kinda cute on them. xD
1st n 2nd period my maths teacher was nt here. luckily i brought my storybook n read, halfway i was doing sum geography exercises with yu xin.
forgotten most of the thing i read. sigh......
so after that went for moral n it was super bored!
when its recess, the place im on duty changed. weehoo! coz i hate the canteen. so stuffy.
then i was chatting with my besties.
n i was keep saying "sowie larh seow"..dun ask me why..secret between us..=D
so it was kh period...we're sewing the "sembat susup" 2day n i SUCK in sewing!
then finally i finished sewing..n teacher said it's nt nice so i have 2 do it again..god!
so science..nth much..just copying notes.
n it was assembly. we haven been attending assembly for the past 5 weeks coz it was keep raining..
after a bunch of ikrar, song n all..its prize giving time.
then my group won 2nd prize for the project competition..
truth be told, actually we was kinda sure that we will get the prize.
coz there's only 3 groups handed in their projects. n that's the 1st, 2nd n 3rd's groups. xD
n then i went home, n im here onlining.
what a bored day i had.
i swear i hate school! :(