was posted at 2:34 AM with 2 comments

my look 2 jaya one shopping mall.
this is my 1st visit 2 jaya one shopping mall.
the main purpose 2 go there is to eat japanese food.
actually, my parents planned 2 bring us 2 go eat seafood at around klang.
they said the restaurant is located beside the sea, probably, is around port klang.
i wanted 2 go so badly. coz its so gonna be a nice view there.
but my younger sista wanted 2 go eat japanese food, n she's having her upsr, so my parents said after her upsr den we go eat the seafood. DAMN!
anyway, the japanese food were nice!
i ordered a set which contains california roll, udon, the egg( i forgotten wad its called), tempura n sum japanese mashed potatoes. there!
i ate the wasabi with the udon, n i felt like something is disturbing my nose n i sneezed.
n oh ya, there's sum fruits too! LOL

after eating, as usual, me n my sis snapped a picture.

n i camwhored. lol

i love the lightings along the path...
n we walked around this place.
its a nice place.
there's lots of pubs around here.
how i wish i can go in there. LOL
but too bad, im just 13. x)