was posted at 8:15 PM with 4 comments
sooo..school was bored..
its always bored when school starts..sigh..
ever since school starts, i felt very tired whenever i came back from school. dunno why..
2day's recess, as usual, i'll go to the stairs 4 my duty.
n i have a bunch of friend with me.
so diana was like,
" eh, ur husband #1 coming.."
then i was like,
"=.=""
okay lemme explain..
according to diana, i have 15 husbands.
n i dun even know who is that.
like hello, i dont even have a boyfriend okay? lol.
actually, she meant victor.
he came 2 me n ma bunch of friends to give us invitation cards to his party.
its this sunday..imma go after my drum class.
victor said ppl who is special to him will get a msg at their invitation cards.
so i had a msg. wehehe!
diana read it n keep joking around.
isshh budak ni! nakal betul! lols
so 2day im goin 2 the trial class at "virtuoso strings" 4 the drum class.
i told u readers that i wanted 2 chg my drum teacher ryte? so, yeah.
my aunt told me the teacher is 20 years old.
i hope he's the really, fuyohh type of drum teacher. xD
im looking forward to the trial class 2nite. hehe!