was posted at 8:22 AM with 0 comments
i went swimming again 2day. hahahhaha!
i woke up damn early 2day just to practise my piano.
i always do that, just to make sure i wont get scolded. =D
i had piano class at 11.30pm.
so after piano class, i was so sleepy.
wanted 2 have sum sleep but it's already noon.
then when i was going online, my sister told me mum's coming back n bring us to go cut our hair.
so she was asking whether i want to follow or not.
i was like, sure.
anyway, im nt gonna get a new hairstyle again. dun worry. lol
its just that the length of my hair is not the same.
the 1 on the left is shorter than the 1 on the right. so, yeah.
gtg cut it so that it wont look weird.
so after cutting me mummy brought me n my sisters 2 go have our tea.
we had our tea at kluang station located at the shopping mall in desa parkcity. yumm!
so we came home n wanted 2 go swimming, again. lols
mum fetched us 2 club at 7 n she waited 4 my dad 2 go swim with her.
so she went back 1st.
swam 600 metres 2day.
i used to swim horizontally. n sum people likes to swim vertically, n its kinda exhausting.
so i suggested that we swim 100m vertically so my sis was 50m faster than me, she was waiting 4 me to finish my last lap n reach 400 m.
then, there's this guy, he's kinda old, he's swimming vertically.
so he stopped n suddenly scolded my sister.
he said we blocked his way when we're swimming horizontally.
like hello? we're stopping 4 him 2 swim 1st n he's nt even stopping.
n we're nt even mad at him.
when i finished my last lap, my sister told me bout this.
i was so fcked up with this stupid guy.
i mean like, there's no rules saying that, we cant swim horizontally ryte?
so i said, okay..we swim vertically 1st, then we continue swimming horizontally. HAHHA!
i noe im evil, but who cares. i just wanna make him hate us. lol
so after that he went to bathe.
then me n my sis was like laughing away. Hahaha!
i think im going swimming 2mrw again.
gonna go darker, so that i looks hotter. LOL
( people who noes me, noes that im super perasan! )