was posted at 9:05 AM with 0 comments
2day me n ma family checked out the hotel at around 1pm n went all the way down 2 kl from genting.
bye bye genting! bye bye the freaking cold weather! xD
so we're in kl n we're looking for a place 2 have our lunch.
we're all starving.
this is like, the 1st time we go around damansara n hav no idea what to eat.
so we looked at the GPS for restaurants.
n finally we went 2 the chicken rice restaurant.
nt bad. haha.
den after that we went home. rush weyh. my drum class is at 4.30pm.
so after having a very short rest then we went 2 the curve.
gosh, im soooo freaking tired.
i did not get enough sleep.
so went into the studio 2 hit the drums. it really wakes me up! lol
im currently playing a song name 'hotel california'..
its kinda difficult, but its nt THAT fast though. so i still can handle it.
this song is around the 7o's, if im nt mistaken. (=
so after that, went 2 look for me mummy n daddy at metrojaya n we went to 'winter warmers'
my sista joined us too after her guitar class.
so we ordered 2 jars of mixed fruit cocktail. damn nice. lol
after that, i suggested 2 order scones. n we ordered a set. its tasty! yumm!
my grandma decided nt to cook on sundays.
so we're gonna eat outside food.
all of us was so full so we didnt want to eat.
so me n my sista went 2 cold storage n bought sum hotdogs, pizzas n all 4 our dinner.
then, we cooked the instant noodle n we fried the hotdogs 4 our dinner.
after that i went upstairs n hit on my baby, drums!
i downloaded the song 'hotel california' n i on it loud n started hitting.
im really into it. lols
im thinking of changing drum teacher, coz my drum teacher is nt really good in teaching. =D
so, any suggestions?