was posted at 6:33 AM with 0 comments
as usual, i had my drum class at curve.
wanted to change my drum teacher but me mummy said i'll only change my drum teacher if i found a new teacher. sigh..
so after that i met me parents n sisters at winter warmers.
so we ordered mixed fruit cocktail n afternoon tea set.
i heart the scones! <3
then i had burger from subway 4 dinner.
yesterday i went to ma cousin's house 4 dinner.
my aunt's cooking was so nice. xD
then my another aunt came n she brought some yams here.
i took a picture of 1 of the yam, it's like so damn big. so unique.
n the day before, i went downstairs 2 eat sum stuff coz i was kinda hungry.
n, oh ya! check the bread out! it's nt rotten but it's called charcoal bread.
so these r the pictures i took these 3 days. LOL
oh ya, the book "wish you were here" is the book im currently reading.
nt bad..quite interesting. bout romance. xD