was posted at 6:33 AM with 0 comments

boys like girls is so freaking hot!

the all american rejects! so damn cool..
L.O.V.E.



haha...these r sum pics when me n my sis were on our way 2 sunway 2day..
2day's the mtv worldstage.
i wanted 2 go so badly..
i wanted 2 see the all american rejects n boys like girls soo soooooo much!!
freaking cool n hot!
but bcoz of the h1n1 my parents said they dun let me go..*sob*
partly, thr's around 15,000 people in this worldstage held at sunway lagoon surf beach..
haih, juz gotta forget it..
anyway, i went shopping at sunway pyramid 2day..
i seriously shop till i drop...hahah..
i loveee the asian avenue there.
i bought 3 shirts 4 myself..
its actually 4 shirts, but 1 of them is 4 my younger sis.
n my dad bought a belt..he thinks its cool. LOL
oh shit! its exam on monday..GOD!
i've nt study..
betta go study now..wish me gd luck! =D
so, till da next time!