was posted at 1:45 AM with 0 comments
damn!
saturday should be a nice day..
but..it was so damn bored weyh!
this morning, when i was dreaming, suddenly my dad called me..
my ringtone wake me up..argh!
i picked up the phone n my dad ask me 2 go 2 swim at the club..
they're swimming there..
so i called my aunt 2 pick me n my sister 2 club..
i swam 500m..my ears r so pain..probably, coz of the pressure..
den around 11.30am, me n my sister go bathe..
my dad go buy us chicken rice 4 lunch..xD! yummm!
den, i started 2 online..
oooh..BOREDOM!
i called my dad 2 bring us 2 the bookfair..
but he said 2mrw 1st..
coz he gotta fetch my sis 2 go jamming n all...haih..*sob*
so, i just gotta look forward 2 2mrw...
PICTURE OF THE DAY!


in the evening i went cycling wif kye mun..
the 2 of us was like, yay! at last we have sumthin to do..
coz we're bored 2 death..lol

n these r our bikes..LOL