was posted at 8:08 AM with 6 comments
yesterday nite i heard some firecracker sound outside of the house..
den i looked at the clock n i was thinking, 12 am......oh ya! national day! MERDEKA!
but i dont see any atmosphere of national day 2day..lol
2day is the last day of the holiday..hmmm..no more shopping.....SOB!
in the afternoon, my aunt brought me 2 kepong jusco..
oooh, its been a looooong time i didnt go 2 kepong jusco..
my aunt wanted 2 go get a new phone as her phone got lots of probs..n she wanted 2 get a winter jacket coz she's goin 2 uk next sunday..
thr's no phone shop in kepong jusco den we went 2 the shop " WINTER TIME"..
the salesgirl is kinda egoistic n lazy 2 layan us..
so my aunt didnt buy..
den me, kye mun n her is starving..so we go kfc n eat sumthin light..
still, kepong jusco, SUCKS!
at night, when i was watching tv, my mum took out the chocolate her friend bought for her from london for us 2 eat, yummy!

we ate some of the chocolates so there are some empty spaces..lol

LOL..too yummy until me n my sis gone insane then we took some crazy pics with da chocolate!