was posted at 12:48 AM with 0 comments
hahha..i love friday..
if i go sch, my day will be ruined...
so i decided nt 2 go 2 sch..
n anyway, exam is over wad..
like, who's gonna care bout school..just, enjoy our holidays..hahahaha!
this morning i woke up at 8.30am by my alarm..
when i wanted 2 go take my phone, my head was spinning.
so i set my alarm 2 9.30am..
den i continued sleeping until 10am my mum came up 2 my room n off my alarm..
i heard her caming up 2 my room, coz, my stairs is wooden, its very noisy when sum1 is walking up the stairs..
so i woke up, n saw her finding whr's my alarm..
so i off it n continue sleeping coz my head is still spinning..
my mum touches my forehead, afraid that im sick..
luckily, i was okay..
after that, i was like damn! piano class on 11.30am..i had not practise!
so i force myself 2 wake up..n practise ma piano..
so after piano class, came back home n start online..
hmmm..nt goin anywhere..*sob*
hope my parents will bring me out...xD
so, nth much, till the next time..=D