was posted at 8:38 AM with 0 comments

2day i went 2 1u AGAIN.lol
this time im with my parents n my 2 sistas..
we only reached there around 5 n we started shopping..
we went 2 the tropicana life shop..
my elder sis bought a handbag n my younger sista bought a shirt..
i didnt buy anythin at that shop coz its nt my style..XD!
but i wanted 2 buy a new bag because every sunday im taking the same bag 2 drum class at the curve..
so, i bought a bag from padini authentics..i love it so much!
this is the bag..
so after that we went 2 DELICIOUS for tea..
the food there is kinda filling so i didnt order much as i've ate sumthin at home..
the 2 of us is drinking wild mushroom soup..tasty!
after that, we went to the shop jaspal n my mum bought a belt, my sister bought a turquoise jacket n my dad bought a shades..
all of us is so satisfied 2day..hahaha!